Women’s Wisdom Retreats
Our lives can be full and hectic, full of things, events and activities that we love. However when you make time for stillness, silence and retreat a priority, you discover a sacred gift that you give to yourself. In the Woman’s Wisdom retreat, you are giving yourself full permission…to be, to honour your commitment and resolve to the deepening of your own discovery of self. We have the joy of offering the Women’s Wisdom one-day Retreats, a time of richness, beauty, discovery and love.These monthly gatherings are a women’s ONLY retreat – ( mothers, sisters, daughters, grandmothers, aunties, cousins, lovers, friends ) – this is a sacred space to dive deeply, to share women’s issues, to explore, to move, to create and be embraced in love, openness, exposure and sisterhood.
Please arrive by 10am – We start the day by coming together in the kitchen to prepare our meal ( please bring veges & herbs to add in to the soup, garnish, bread and cheese ) please also bring shared snacks for morning / afternoon tea – filtered water, chai and herb tea will be available throughout the day. Whilst Yantra-ji holds space for these women’s only retreat, they are formed and birthed, through the collective gathering and sharing of the women who are present.
The women’s only retreats are $50 per person ( please note: there may occasionally be an additional cost for materials if we are working on a particular creative project ) Reminder: if you are traveling from Sydney to attend one of the Retreats, you may like to be put in touch with others who share the car journey – Please RSVP
Sharing in Circle:
The women’s circle is a sacred space where we get to share, open, heal, honour and celebrate together as women.
Our circle of women has been gathering for many years now – over that time we have shared ways that may be appropriate to support each other as women in the context of these gatherings.
Simple guidelines / reminders that offer
love and respect for all
love and respect for the space
sensitivity to the group
* When we meet it is a gathering of deep connection and sacredness, primarily to support each other as women
* Some of us have our children present and of course the children need to be cared for and have their needs met, yet in the context of the group, the focus of the group is women being there for each other as women
* Possibility of beginning with silence, or just being present and acknowledging each one who is present
* Possibility of beginning with a brief check in…an opportunity for each person to share briefly what is occurring for them
* Dependent on what arises during this sharing…it may be where the group focuses the attention,
* There may be something particular some one wants to share or do ( as in a process, meditation, quote, topic or theme to be explored etc…endless possibilities )
* Allowing the time, space & opportunity for each women to share, be listened to, be heard and be supported
* Holding the space/ embrace for each other
* Being present to the collective circle of women having an energy as well as our individual energies
( even if we have something going on , there is a way in which we can be open & available to ourselves & each other )
* Each woman’s energy and presence is valid and valuable, as is each contribution, sharing and need
* Respect and understanding for each persons similar or very different experiences, emotions, values etc.
* Speak from the truth…our circle is Satsang
* Offering assistance, advise, feedback only if it has been asked for * Ask for what you need ( to be listened to, held, supported or for feed back and advice )
* Possibility of ending with a brief sharing / check in with where each person is at
Just a reminder that if any one of us is intending to arrive late:
– to let someone in the group know so that as a group we are aware you will be arriving later
– that the person arriving late be given time to be welcomed & settle in briefly
– and that the person arriving late is open and respectful of what may have been occurring prior to their arrival ( sensitivity to the women present, the space, what may be in process of sharing etc )
Topics we may share and explore:
Creativity Celebrations, Rituals, Solstice, Birthdays ensuality & Sexuality Vulnerability, Trust
Honoring – Giving & Receiving
Divine Feminine, The Goddess Energy, Chakras, Colour
Letting go, Releasing, Cutting cords, Forgiving
Feeling the feminine in everything
The Mother Relationships Birth, Death, Life Freedom
If you would like to attend a Women’s Wisdom Retreat, or wish to be part of an ongoing women’s circle – please contact Yantra
The Men’s circle similar to the woman’s circle is a place where men can deeply connect with each other, honoring and creating a sacred space to gather, share, celebrate and support each other as men.
If you are called to be part of a Men’s circle please contact Richard on 0407 38 33 68