1. Living Alignment and Yantra-ji, trading as Yantra Lindon, is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website.
2. We manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Personal information collection, use and Payment Details
4. Living Alignment collects personally identifiable information about you, being:
- your name;
- your contact information including email address;
- at this time no payment details are collected from you, or held, by Living Alignment;
What we do with your personal information
5. We collect, hold and use your personal information for the following reasons:
- assist us in providing products and services to you;
- contact you or respond to your queries;
- tailor your experience of the Living Alignment website and our communications to you;
- for our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements;
- for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.
To whom will Living Alignment disclose my personal information?
7. Your personal information will never be sold to any third party.
Social media features
Protecting and maintaining personal information
9. We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information we hold about you from unauthorised access, use and disclosure, however we cannot guarantee that our systems and stored data will be completely free from third party interception or are free from corruption.
10. Some parts of the website may not be protected by any form of encryption to protect information you send from your computer to us over the internet. Further, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. In light of this, we cannot ensure or warrant, and do not warrant, the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You transmit this information at your own risk.
11. If you use our website to link to another website we encourage you to view their terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and security statements before disclosing any of your personal information on those sites.
Accessing personal information
12. It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your personal information to ensure we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
13. If you wish to access the information we hold about you, or make a request to have your details changed, please contact us at email@example.com
14. All Living Alignment email newsletters are sent out with an unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences to enable you to manage your own details and subscription to our newsletter.
15. If you don’t want us to use your personal information in a particular manner, or at all, let us know. We’ll do our best to observe it, subject to our obligations at law.
If you have concerns
16. If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal information or require further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org